There will be a personal trainer on hand to assist everyone wanting to try the equipment at the Community Outdoor Gym official opening next Monday.
The Crookwell Neighbourhood Centre and Upper Lachlan Shire Council would like to invite members of the community to the opening of the outdoor gym at Clifton Park next Monday, July 17 at 9.15am.
This project has enhanced the existing facilities available at the park and was funded through the Social Housing Community Improvement Fund 2016.
The Crookwell Neighbourhood Centre, Member for Goulburn, Pru Goward and The Upper Lachlan Shire Council representatives look forward to see you at the official opening day.
- D Kennedy C Picker defeated R Clements J Croker.
- R Corby J Howard defeated I Roche N Anderson.
- Spider winner R Corby
- Competition winner J Croker (drawn)
Winter competition Tuesday July 11
- J Stephenson N Anderson S McDonell defeated J Stephenson S McIntosh W Hewitt.
- Consistency pairs L Murray C Picker defeated S G - McDonell J Howard,
- Afternoon tea roster for the July 18, 20: R Corby, S Reedy
Draw Week 9 Sunday July 16
- Round 15 Kathryn Nagle v Adam Gay
- Round 15 Shell Barney v William Nagle
- Round 16 William Nagle v Kathryn Nagle
- Round 16 Adam Gay v Shell Barney
Draw Saturday July 15
Note: Teams need to put up the nets.
- 1-15 Gd1 Sprinters v Schooies (Golf Club, Kialla) Control Kialla
- 2-40 Gd1 Golf Club v Kialla (Sprinters, Schooies) Control Sprinters; bye Vets
Crookwell Gren Devils are at home this Sunday taking on the North Canberra Bears at 2.30pm.
The League tag kicks off at 1.30pm. Clarification: The upcoming Ladies Day is for the Green Devils’ league club, not the union, as was stated in Tuesday’s Crookwell Gazette.
It will be on August 6 from noon at the Memorial Oval. Funds raised will be donated to the McGrath Foundation.
The Crookwell Dogs travel a short distance to Taralga to play and hopefully keep the Upper Lachlan cup.