EDS. Please find below AAP's coverage plans for the TV Week Logie Awards to be held on Sunday June 30 on the Gold Coast.
This advisory can also be viewed on AAP's Agenda on the Newsroom website under the Logie assignment on June 30.
For more information, contact AAP Deputy Editor Jo Williamson or the AAP Planning Desk firstname.lastname@example.org, or your account manager.
AAP will have two reporters, two photographers and a picture editor, plus a videographer covering the Logies, including the red carpet on Sunday June 30.
The masterslug will be LOGIES.
- A preview and key nominations list will be sent, with visual explainer
- Early morning issue story, with Gold Logie nominees explainer
- Red carpet arrivals. (Logies Carpet). After 1700 AEST
- Logie Winners - trunk story to be updated with major winners during the televised ceremony; sidebars on merit
- Wrap following the Gold Logie win
- Explainer with the key winners
- Visual Explainers - one from the red carpet and one on the event - will be available on Logies night.
EDS: Please note NO winners will be issued under embargo. All copy relating to winners will be transmitted as they are televised in Sydney.
VIDEO/IMAGE AVAILABLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Red carpet arrival photos
- Winners photos
- Rushes from the red carpet and media room will be available on the night
- A video package of the highlights of the event and the winners will be available on Monday
Australian Associated Press